Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Lens

I have been wanting a new lens for my camera so that i can get up close shots of the kids... Josh has known for a while that i wanted this so yesterday i finally talked him into buying it for me as an early Mothers Day present! Thank you SO much babe, I LOVE YOU!!!!


I was playing around with my camera yesterday and I finally figured out how to take pictures in Black and White. I know, I probably should have know this by now, lol! I hate having my picture taken, but I just love this picture. Our little bunny is starting to teeth. I can even feel a little bump where the tooth is coming in. She is constantly drooling and keeps her fist in her mouth. I'm betting we have our first tooth with in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a new lens myself! :) I love taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete