Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy 11 Month's!

You are 11 month's old today...WOW, how can this be?!? When you were first born all i did was think about what you would look like, what your personality would be around this age. And now all I try to do is remember how small you used to be. I found one of your newborn diapers the other day. It was so tiny :( It's very bitter sweet and I can't imagine how i'm going to feel next month when you turn 1! God has truly blessed your dad and I. I can't say that enough!!
Here are some fun facts about you:
you are crawling everwhere and discovering new places to adventure to
you have two teeth. they are both on the bottom
you are in a size 4 diaper and wear 12 to 18 month clothing (mostly 18 month)
you have the sweetest expression's that make everybody smile :)
you are all about your big brother. you love sitting next to him and watch him
while he plays!(He loves you SO much)
We love you to the moon and back baby girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that sweet little Ella is eleven months old! She is soooo precious and beautiful! I know she loves her Mommy, Daddy and Bubba as much as ya'll do her!

    ReplyDelete