Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas spending the day with family! We didnt get Brax until 3 on Christmas Day so our Christmas morning with Santa was pretty low key. Ella's big present from Santa was her new stroller/tricycle. She loved it!

Photobucket

Brax must of been really good this year bc he racked up! He got toy's, book's, game's, and his two favorite.... Power Ranger helmet that downloads missions and his new electric scooter!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I need to get better about remembering my camera. I took it to Josh's parents house but forgot to get it out:( We did get a family picture though so hopefully i'll get that soon.
This picture is from Josh's phone so its a little blurry, but i still love it! My Grandmother helping Ella walk around.(Miss E is going to be walking before we know it)
Photobucket

These last two pictures I just had to share. I think MeMe went a little overboard, lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
One Angel declared the news that made everyone rejoice "A savior has been born to you; He is Christ The Lord ~Luke 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment