Thursday, April 26, 2012

ABC State Convention 2012

This past weekend Josh and I, Travis and Tiffeny, Kelly and Daniel drove to Little Rock for the ABC State Convention. Beshears Construction was being honored for two of their recent projects; The 188th Fighter Wing Civil Engineering Headquarters and renovation of the Greenwood High School old rock gym. Both of these projects turned out amazing and I'm so proud of Travis, Josh, and Kelly for all their hard work! It's really neat when you can drive by a beautiful building and tell your kids that you family built that:) Here are a few pictures that I took. sorry for the quality, my camera was on a weird setting. Josh, Kelly, Travis after the awards banquet
The Hubby and I
Travis and Tiff
Daniel and Kelly
last but not least, here is a picture of the 188th fighter wing building

No comments:

Post a Comment