Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


I had such a wonderful relaxing Mother's Day! Ella actually slept in and I was able to drink a cup of coffee before she got up which was so nice. Josh ,Brax, and Ella got me the cutest cards and a couple of goodies. Thank you so much babe for making my day so special :) I didn't get to see Brax today, but he did call me which made my day complete!

I feel so blessed to be a mom in 2 different ways, both a mom and a step-mom. I'm so thankful that God chose me to be Ella's mom and i'm also thankful that he put Braxton in my life. These two gifts make my life complete and I love them more than anything in this world!

Ella and I before Church

Ella and Daddy ;)

I want to thank Kathy, aka nana, for being such a great role model and mom to Josh and I. We are so thankful to have her in our lives. No matter what she is doing, she would drop anything for us and her grandchildren. She is an amazing person and I hope I can be as good as mom and nana as she is!

Josh, Nana, Travis

Last but not least, my mom. Thank you so much for everything that you do. You are such a great mom and I love watching you be a grandmother. I only hope that I can be as good as mom as you are:) We love you SO much!

me, grandmother, mom, and Mary Kate

Another amazing mom with her two precious kiddos!

I love this picture of my mom and grandmother with all of her kids and grandchildren(except brax ;(
My grandmother is 91 years old and still going strong! I love her so much and I'm so blessed to have in my life. When somebody ask me who I hope to be like when I'm older, I will always say her. She is the BEST!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment