Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mother's Day Out

Yesterday was Ella's first day at MDO. It was hard but we both survived :) Right when we got there she was so excited to see the play ground and the other kids. When we got into her classroom she was all smiles and went straight for the baby dolls.

getting ready for a fun filled day

fixing to head to "school"


So Excited!



When Josh and I finally left her room she started crying but it didn't last long. This really made me sad and nervous. I called about 45 min later to check on her and they said she was doing great and eating her snack. Thank God!!

I'm hoping Wednesday goes just as well. I know in the long run it's going to be so good for her to interact with other kids her age.

Ella,
Daddy and Mommy are so proud of you! We can't wait to tell Braxton about how you were such a Big Girl! We love you to the Moon and Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment