Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's a GIRL!

And we could not be happier!
Josh and I are so extremly thankful for this little Angel inside my tummy!


Friday night ws so special and it's somthing that I know we as a family will always treasure.
How we found out:
First of all I want to thank your Sissy, aka MK! She did most of the work.
After my ultrasound, I had Angie text Sissy if you were a boy or a girl. She is the only one in the family that knew until the big reveal. Daddy and I didn't even know :)
She then made this cute box and filled it with pink balloons. Everyone came over so we could all open the box together! I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story!


This last picture your dad is just realizing that he is going to be out numbered ;)

Thank you Lord for this precious blessing!

I can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms,
We Love you to the Moon and Back
Love,
Daddy, Mommy, Braxton, and Ella




No comments:

Post a Comment