Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello 3rd Trimester

Today I am 28 weeks and 3 days.
I'm SO thankful that I've finally made it to my 3rd trimester!
This past week was rough to say the least. My sweet 92 year old Grandmother fell last Monday and broke both her shoulder and her hip. She had to have surgery on her hip and THANK GOD she is doing much better! Then I came down with a terrible sinus infection which caused me to run fever and stay in bed all weekend. I'm finally feeling back to my normal self!

This week Aly is the size of an Eggplant ;) She is about 14 inches and weighs about 2.5 pounds. I go to the Dr this coming Tuesday and I can't wait to see my baby girl!


Josh finished up "our project" for Miss Aly's room last night. He did such a good job!

I can't wait to hang it above her crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment