Tuesday, March 12, 2013

35 week apt

Today I had my 35 week apt. From here on out I will start seeing my Dr every week!
I had my Strep B test done today and he also checked me to see if I was dilated any, which I'm not.
He did say that Ms. Aly is very low which is great news! I was induced with Ella a week early so that was going to be my plan with Aly. BUT, my Dr is going to be out of town the week of the 8th so now i'm unsure if i want to be induced or not. Maybe she will just come on her own the week of the 1st. That would just fine with me! Either way I really like the Dr that will be on call for Dr. Laws. So at least I know we will be in good hands :)

I've been trying to get plenty of snuggles in with Ella before baby comes. LOVE HER SO MUCH!

And I'm SO EXCITED that I get to see this sweet boy tonight play some soccer :)
What a GREAT DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment