Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SDC trip

A week ago we took the kids to Branson for a couple of days. We had a great time and i'm pretty sure Brax and Ella had a blast! Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip



Brax and Ella getting some ink ;)


Ella was so excited about the rides

We stayed at the Hilton on the Landing. It was such a cool Hotel that was located in the middle of a bunch of really neat shops and some great food! Brax loved the water show that the Landing put on.

Bumper Boats and Go Carts




Ella begged me to do this tiny tea cup ride. I dont do good on any rides that go round and round. The lady starting laughing at me when I had to ask her to stop the ride before I got sick. Ella kept saying, "Silly Mommy"

And Of course we had to eat at Joes Crab Shack!

I love this picture! We went to the build a bear store and brax built Aly this bear. Aly had been fussy all day and Brax thought that if she had her bear with her while she was sleeping, she would feel much better! He is so sweet to her!

What we left with.. Stuff Animal overload!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment