Monday, September 30, 2013

One of my Favorite Days

One of my close friends from college got married this weekend. As I was looking through some of his wedding pictures it made me think about my wedding day and so I wanted to put some pictures on here for our kids.
Brax, Ella, and Aly,
Besides the day you three were born, this was the best day of our life!!!

This picture makes me tear up! Such a special moment captured


Love him so much


Beshears Boy's


Love these girls


We were married at St. Catherine's at Bell Gable in Fayetteville. Beautiful is the only word to describe this church!


Our reception was held back in Ft Smith at Hardscrabble Country CLub
Such a fun night




Sweet boy







I can't imagine life without this man.
He is my best friend, my partner in crime, and the love of my life...

Always marry your Best Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment