Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'm so over the cold (busted pipe)

2014 has started off a little rocky. Yesterday the girls and I were fixing to leave to run some errands when I hear Ella say "Momma it's raining in your bedroom". I had no idea what she was talking about until I saw it for my self.
Water was coming out of our ceiling fan, out of our speakers in our ceiling, and out of the lights. The worst part was my closet. We got the water turned off and 30 min later the ceiling in my closet caved in. I'm so glad that i was able to get most of our pictures and my clothes out before that happened.


On the bright side, I'm going to get a bedroom/bathroom remodel and Ella thought it was the best day ever bc she got to see it rain inside ;)
(Thank God I'm married to a contractor)


1 comment:

  1. That is terrible! I hope it didn’t damage your furniture and appliances when it got everything wet. Good thing Ella noticed it, otherwise it would have flooded a lot more by the time you got home from doing errands. Anyway, I hope you don’t encounter this kind of problem anymore. Thanks for sharing this with us, Mary. I hope you’re having a great day!

    Traci Romero @ Harris Plumbing

    ReplyDelete