Monday, February 10, 2014

Father Daughter Dance

Ella went to her very first father daughter dance last night

For some reason as I was getting her ready, I got so sad. (happy kind of sad)

I started thinking about how I'm going to look back on this very moment one day when she goes to her first prom or when she gets married. I recently read on a friends blog that when you have kids the days are long, but the years are short. This is so true! She was a baby just yesterday ;)



How cute are these two?!





Ella with her friends, Olivia and Annie Kate

Sweet friends



Ella,

I just want you to know how beautiful you looked tonight! You are such a sweet little girl with tons of personality!

You are so lucky to have such a sweet and caring daddy. know one will ever love you like he does!

We love you to the Moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment