Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday Weekend!

On Saturday I turned 30! WOW

Sarah and I share the same Birthday so her husband and Josh thought of the idea of renting a houseboat for our birthday weekend. We had such a great time spending it with family and wonderful friends. Thank you so much Josh for making my 30th birthday SO special! I love you so much!

Warning: Picture Overlaod


Photobucket

Our little boat captain


Finally got to drive a houseboat :)





Daddy and Ella

Here is a pic of our boat. Sorry it so blurry





MK and Michael



Photobucket

The kids had so much fun going down the slide and playing in the hot tub!



Thank you so much Jennifer and Deborah for coming down to celebrate with me


Brax, Uncle Michael , and Cooper tubbing

Brax and Tristan


Last but not least, the Birthday Girls!!!! Thank you Sarah and Nathan for such a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment