Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I'm very Lucky to have one of the most caring loving fathers anyone could ever ask for. I'm so glad God picked him to be my dad :) Thank you Dad for all that you do. I love you So Very much



I'm also blessed with a wonderful husband who is the best father to our two kids! I was able to see what a great dad he was to Brax and It's probably the main reason why I wanted to marry him :)






Josh,
Thank you for being such a great father, supporter, and friend. We love you so much and are so blessed to have you. I hope you had a wonderful day.



We love you to the moon and back,



Mary, Brax, and Ella




Proud daddy to a new baby boy!



Daddy with his baby girl




This is one of my favorite pictures :)



I also want to wish my Father-in-law and my brother a happy father's day!







No comments:

Post a Comment