Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Girls Trip!


This past weekend me and three of my best friends from college all met up in Dallas for a weekend full of shopping and great food!

It was so nice to just get away and spend time with old friends. Saturday night we ate at this amazing sushi restaurant called STEEL. Hands down best sushi that i have ever had.




Katie and I at STEEL



Deborah and Jennifer at STEEL



After dinner we headed over to a comedy club. This on the other hand was not that much fun. We were asked to not talk!! Are you kidding me?? What comedy club asks you to not speak and be quite... We only stayed for about 15 min



Sunday morning we got up and ate at this really good restaurant for brunch! I'm pretty sure it was called the bread house, but I could be wrong.




Right by our seats was this huge connect four game. We couldn't resist, lol


The rest of the day was filled with shopping, eating, and great conversations.




Here is us before dinner on Sunday night!

Thank you girls for another fun trip. I can't wait to start planning the next!





























No comments:

Post a Comment