Monday, August 1, 2011

Kenny and Zac

This past weekend we went to Kansas City to see Kenny Chesney, Zac Brown Band, Billy Currington, and Uncle Kracker in concert! This has to rank as one of the best concerts that I have ever seen. And what makes it even better is that my brother was kind enough to fly us up there!! Thank you Michael!









I wanted to get a picture of the 4 of us in front of Michael's plane









We left Fort Smith Friday afternoon, checked into our hotel and then met up with some other people from the Fort for an amazing dinner at the Drunken Fish. There were 21 of us at dinner and the service was great and the food was wonderful! I highly recommend this restaurant if you are ever in Kansas City!



On Saturday went to the Plaza to do a little shopping and then ate lunch at Jack Stacks BBQ! (Best BBQ that I have ever had) After lunch we went back to the hotel to change and then headed over to the concert!




Hubby and I




We had great seats! We were on the ground floor Row 34





I can't wait to see both Zac Brown and Kenny again! Simply AMAZING!!!




(Thank you Josh for a great weekend!)



















No comments:

Post a Comment