Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Someone is turning 5!

Braxton,
I thank god everyday that he allowed me to come into your life when you were 16 months old :) You have been a blessing to me and have truly made me a better person. I'm so lucky to be your 2nd mommy! Daddy,I, and Ella love you so much and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Some facts about you at 5:
*you are taking Karate and seem to really like it. You love showing us your box kick move
*you love to sword fight and play cowboys.
*you are into power rangers and you love to wear tristan's old costumes
*daddy and I got you a go cart for your birthday and you have been having a blast riding it everwhere :)
*You have a pet snake that you keep at your mom and Ty's house. I'm not for sure what his name is bc it changes from day to day.(you crack me up)
*we weighed you this weekend and you weighed 42 pounds. As you would say, "my number is Big, lol
we forgot to check your height, but we will next time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!
We Love you to the Moon and back ;)




You were such a pretty baby!



I love this smile






Photobucket

You and Cooper on you new Go Cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment