Monday, August 13, 2012

We had an amazing relaxing weekend at the lake! The weather was perfect and the water was cool. What more can you ask for? :)
Friday night we went over to my parents condo and had some fun playing with Cooper and Hadley

Ella and Sweet Pa (melt my heart)



Waiting to go out on the water



Hadley and Ella feeding Uncle Michael


Guess who decided to kneeboard???


Braxton!!!
He did so good and stayed on for the longest time!
It's hard to believe that summer is almost over.
We have Braxton's Kindergarten orientation tomorrow night in PG. Josh and I will get to see his school and meet his teacher. We are excited!
Yesterday before he left, we were asking him if he was getting excited about school. His answer was too cute.
He said. "I'm excited but i'm going to have to stand up and say, my name is Braxton and I'm the new kid! Josh and I just started laughing :)
We explained to him that everybody in kindergarten is new.


No comments:

Post a Comment