Monday, April 8, 2013

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

Today I' am 39 weeks and 1 day. I just left my final Dr's apt... Ms Aly will be here tomorrow... WOW!
I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 in the morning and Dr. Woods will be around sometime after 7 to break my water.
I have So many mixed emotions right now. Happy, sad, scared, and extremely blessed! Being a mom is such a blessing and I can't wait to experience it all over again!
I just hope that Brax and Ella take this new transition well. I'm not as worried with Brax as I am with Ella. She is such a mommy's girl and I just pray that she she does okay!

I found this on another bloggers page. I just started crying as soon as I read it!

How lucky are we as mom's that God trust us enough to be able to take on this responsibility!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! Hope everything goes smoothly! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's so exciting! Ill be thinking about y'all. Can't wait to see pictures of Aly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I will be thinking about you! Gluck and cannot wait to see that sweet girls face!!

    ReplyDelete