Wednesday, October 30, 2013

One of the hardest days

My poor baby girl had to get 2 stitches yesterday
She was such a trooper, me not so much!

She was spinning around in the kitchen trying to make herself dizzy.Poor baby lost her balance and hit her head so hard that it actually busted our sheet rock mud on our wall. All I saw was blood and I went into panic mode. I tried my hardest to keep it together for her, but I didn't do a very good job. Even the nurse at urgent care had to tell me to pull it together! Thank God Josh was pretty calm.



She did so good and is acting totally normal today. I'm sure we will see many more stitches in our lifetime but it will never be easy! One of the hardest days so far being a parent!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Ella! And poor mommy. =( I'm not sure how I would handle this!

    ReplyDelete