Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had such a fun Halloween!
We started the morning off by taking the kids to tick or treat at Cooper and Hadley's great grandmother, Podgee's. They had a blast and got lots of candy! Thank you Mary Kate for inviting us!

We didnt have brax this year so I took this pic of him and Ella a couple of weeks ago ;)


My little Pumpkin





At Podgee's
Later that morning we went and saw Meme and got our Halloween goodies from her... I forgot to take a pic :(

Then we headed over to Nana's and Grandpa to trick or treat there

I just love this picture above! All these kids are such great friends and had the best time last night!!!
I'm already excited about next year, bc it will be our first time to take Brax tick or treating ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment