Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Part 2

After brunch we headed over to Nana and Gradpa's house. I'm SO mad at myself for not getting a picture of them with all 4 grand kids!



Since the weather was yucky, Nana planned an Easter Egg hunt inside. The kids had a great time and I think the adults had just as much fun watching them run crazy looking for Eggs.




Tristan and Trinity
Here is a pic of Ella's Easter basket from Nana. I wasn't able to get a pic of Braxton's bc he was using his to hunt Eggs! He got TONS of candy and most importantly a new sword


Ella and her Aunt TeTe



Our first Easter as a family of 4!

After we left Josh's parents we headed over to my parents house for round 3 of Easter!

Braxton and Ella's Easter basket from MeMe and Sweet Pa. Since Ella cant have candy she mostly got clothes. :)









Braxton going through his Candy




MeMe and Ella




Sweet Pa and Ella




I love this picture of my mom and dad with all their Grand kids




MeMe got Cooper and Hadley these cool capes with their names on them. Aren't they PRECIOUS!




Ella with her Great Grandmother.We are so blessed to still have her in our lives!






We had such a wonderful Easter! I hope everyone else did too!!






Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In his
great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1Peter 1:3














No comments:

Post a Comment