Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ella's Ultrasound

Ella had her ultrasound on her head this morning. She did so good, even the ultrasound tech couldnt believe how good she was. We got great news, everything is perfect! It's just a tad bit flat bc of her favoring that side. I was worried for nothing! Deep down I knew I was just being an over concerend "new mom" but I needed some assurance and I got it!



And of course I cant post something without a picture. This picture was taken at Braxton's soccer game last Saturday. Neither one of them would look at the camera for me



Josh and I are leaving for our Vegas trip tomorrow morning. I'm excited but a little sad at the sametime. I've never been away from Ella more than one night. I know she is in great hands with her Nana so that helps a little...



Thank you Nana and Grandpa for watching Ella!!!



Maybe Josh and I will hit the Jackpot! Wish us luck!







1 comment: