Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BitterSweet

Josh and I got back from Vegas yesterday. We had a great time but while on our trip we learned that we got robbed! This made it difficult for us to really enjoy are time there. So i guess i will say that our trip was bittersweet.

We were lucky that our house was not trashed. It could have been alot worse. I'm just glad that everyone was safe and that nobody was home at the time.


Okay, enough about that lets get back to the trip.

Under the circumstances Josh and I did have a good time. We arrived there Friday around 4 and started celebrating our trip with some Champagne! Some of our friends from Ft Smith had won a trip to Vegas and booked their trip the same time as us. So we were able to have dinner with them on Friday night.



Renee and I playing my favorite game, Roulette



Me at Cesar's



Saturday night Josh and I went and saw the show "O". (We had front row seats) AMAZING is all I can say about it!!!! If you are ever in Vegas you must see this show!


Josh at Margaritaville



Since Renee and Eric were leaving a day before us we decided to join them for lunch at Margaritaville.



I took this picture for Braxton. He is into star wars right now and has both of these swords.

I just thought is was fitting :)


Our Hotel was simply BEAUTIFUL!!! This was my third time to stay at The Bellagio and it impresses me Every time. This is a picture from our room.





Both of these pictures were taken inside our hotel


The best part about the trip was coming home to see my sweet baby girl! I missed her and Brax so much! We get to see Braxton tonight and I can't wait to show him his star wars pic and some of the goodies we brought him back!





















No comments:

Post a Comment