Thursday, May 12, 2011

HighChair

When Ella was 7 weeks old we started putting cereal into her last bottle before bed. I know dr's don't recommend this, but it worked for us. Once we started the cereal in her bottle she started sleeping through the night. After she turned 4 months we tried feeding her cereal with a spoon and she would just gag. Since she was getting it in her bottle I wasn't to worried about that. She has now been eating fruits for the past 3 weeks and is finally getting the hang of it. Texture has been an issue with her like most babies. Her favorite is bananas, apples come in a close second. My mom tried carrots for the first time on Tuesday and she really like them. This baby loves to eat so i dont think im going to have a picky eater. :)



I normaly feed her in her bumbo seat, but yesterday we tried her highchair for the first time.




Photobucket



I cant believe she is big enough to sit in a highchair



I want time to SLOW DOWN!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment