Monday, May 23, 2011

Ella's Baptism



On Sunday we had Ella Baptised. This was such a special moment that we will remember forever! I'm so glad that most of our family was able to come and share this day with us! God has blessed Josh and I in so many ways. We are so greatful and thankful for him! Photobucket
Braxton did so good!


Photobucket Ella licking her MeMe :)




Photobucket


Photobucket

Nana andElla


Sweet Cooper

Miss Hadley



Ella got a bunch of goodies! Everything she got was precious and she will treasure them forever!
These two are some of my favorite's


Tristan and Trinity got her this beautiful cross necklace
I cant wait for Ella to wear it!



I LOVE this!!! Ella's Sissy made this for her

Thank you SO much Marykate, Michael, Cooper and Hadley!!! I cant wait to hang it in her room




























































































































































2 comments:

  1. What a special moment in her life! She looks beautiful in that precious little dress!! And the cake looks delish!! (wink wink) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww look at that sweet girl!! I miss her and you guys! Congrats Ella!!

    ReplyDelete