Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My Mother's Day couldn't have been better. Ella got up around 7 and Josh got up with her so I could sleep in a little. We then went to church and after we got home, we hung out by the pool!



I want to say thank you to my mom for always loving me unconditionally! You are a great mom and a great MeMe! I love you so much and hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day



Not many people that are my age still have grandparents around. I'm so lucky to have my grandmother and the fact that she lives so close to me is even better! She truly is an amazing woman. She has been through so much and has stayed so strong both in her faith and in her life!



I love you so much Grandmother! We hope you had a wonderful day!



I also want to say thank you to my Mother in Law! She is a wonderful mother and Nana.! I'm pretty sure in Braxton's eye's Josh and I are number 2 and his Nana is number 1!

We love you so much and hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day

Love these two!





Miss Hadley with her baby :)


This Mother's Day was extra special bc of Ella! Thank you God for blessing me with a Beautiful baby girl!


I'm lucky bc I get to experience being both a step mom to Braxton and a mom to Ella.

And I love them both more than anything!


Thank you Josh, Brax, and Ella for a great Mother's Day!






Mary Kate brought me these flowers Saturday morning for Mother's Day.


Thank you MK! That was so sweet of yo guys! You are such a great mommy to Cooper and Hadley.!






























No comments:

Post a Comment