Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Big Boy"

When Josh and I first started dating Braxton was just 16 months old. He was such a sweet chubby little baby that was all smiles! The past 3 1/2 years have flown by and its hard for me to picture that little baby anymore. He is now almost 5 and this little handsome man has girls chasing him constantly.




Last year we started making marks in his closet to measure his growth. We haven't done it since, but the other night Josh decided to and its amazing how much he has grown!!!




Brax, you are 42inches tall and weigh about 38 pounds. As you would say, "I'm BIG"




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




I love this picture bc you came in the kitchen and told me you wanted me to look at your muscles. I made you hold that pose until i could get my camera! :)



Graduation picture from preschool



Braxton,


Daddy and I are so proud of the "Big Boy" you have become. You have a kind heart and you make people light up when they are around you! We love the fact that you are such a little organizer. The other day i went into the bathroom and saw where you had lined up all your toys (smallest to biggest) that were in the shower. Little things like that help keep daddy and me smiling when your not with us. :)


Love you to the moon and back!




Daddy and Mary



























No comments:

Post a Comment